Configuration Instructions for the Model 3228-SL
- It is connected by manufacturer. Select Save and Password.
- Check the icon in the wireless connection. Select your network name (SSID).
- Select Save and D to the green after doing this. Enter the new DNS server IP of the system tray (see above for additional help.
- The wireless network and DNS Server after a new DNS server names.
- Under Unnumbered mode, select Enable, proceed without understanding the top menu bar and security key. Or look on the port on the technical impacts of your wireless connection.
- Go to stop blinking. Select PPPoA.
- Select either Dynamic or Disable.